Take fried chicken to the next level with a flavorful marinade of cream, ginger and paprika.
Deep-Fried Marinated Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 Chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup of milk cream
- 2 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper and oil for frying
- 2 cups of flour
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups of breadcrumbs
- Integrate the cream, the ginger, the garlic, the paprika, the parsley in a bowl and season. Then add the chicken, Integrate and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Beat the eggs and mix in a bowl with the flour and breadcrumbs.
- Pass the chicken through the mixed flour, breadcrumbs and egg mixture.
- Fry in abundant oil and remove over absorbent paper.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!