Crispy and delicious with an element of surprise, these Mediterranean Chick wings are the perfect addition to roasted vegetables or can be enjoyed as a snack.
Mediterranean Chicken Wings
- 8 chicken wings
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Reduction
- Dried oregano
- Clove of garlic
- Handful finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine oil, balsamic reduction, oregano, garlic and parsley in a bowl and stir.
- Squeeze lemon, add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and mix.
- Make slits in each wing with a sharp knife.
- Add wings to mix and coat them well.
- Place in a baking tray.
- Drizzle remaining mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 min on each side at 180C/365 F
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!