Filled with warm, melty cheese and covered in crispy bacon, this is chicken at its yummiest.
Mozzarella-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 boneless, chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Arrange the bacon slices in groups of two, forming a cross shape.
- Top with the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of chicken.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the chicken and cheese. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!