Clark Howard is one of the most popular radio host and consumer advocate. Earlier he has no intention to be a popular person, till his profession made it so. Besides he is also an author of some books. So far, the 62 years old, Clark Howard net worth reaches $15 million.
In the beginning of his career, Clark Howard firstly did a travel agency. But because of some problem, he decided to retire from his job. And he tried to do a travel advice in Atlanta Radio as a special guest. Due to the show got positive response from the public, he then got his own show.
Howard had spent decades as a radio host (since 1989). And the” Clark Howard Show” is broadcasted in more than 200 radio stations in the north of America everyday. It transformed into a syndicated show and started to air daily in 2012. The show had aired across the nation on a daily basis. In 2013, Howard also started to appear as a co-host in the “Evening Express” on HLN. Due to his contribution in radio, Howard’s name was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame, in November 2015.
Clark Howard manages website as well. It’s Website and Consumer Action Center, Clark.com. Many people can ask for advice with free call. They can get a lot of information, especially for extensive resource of money-saving.
The Source of Clark Howard Net Worth
Clark Howard income was from his career as a radio host and TV show co-host. This is one of his biggest income. Beside he also manages website and work as an author too. Surely, from the selling books, he ha received a lot of income. Clark Howard Nt Worth has reached $ 15 million dollars
here are some of his popular books:
- Clark Howard’s Consumer Survival Kit III
- Get Clark Smart : The Ultimate Guide for the Savvy Consumer
- Get Clark Smart: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Rich from America’s Money-Saving Expert
- Clark’s Big Book of Bargains : Clark Howard Teaches You How to Get the Best Deals
- Clark Smart Parents, Clark Smart Kids : Teaching Kids of Every Age the Value of Money
- Clark Smart Real Estate: The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling Real Estate
- Living Large in Lean Times
Further, due to his big contribution and service, he received an award, Good and Faithful Servant Award” from the Peachtree Christian Hospice in 2016